Friday, May 23, 2014

The Selection Series: The One

I read this book in a couple of hours and.... I love it!!!!!. But I think the were some things that were missing. I am just a reader, this is my personal point of view. The author has all the rights to do whatever wants to her characters.

  1. Celeste, she was quite that girl with a hard shield over to protect herself from the world. Trying to be the tough-cares-nobody type. At the end of the series she only was a girl afraid from the future for her.
  2. Kriss, I did not like her at all. But there is something we can learn from her. She just take the opportunity to get closer to prince Maxon. (We must take those chances to reach our goals)
  3. America, never said to Maxon about that "talk" she had with King Clarkson after the rebels attack. Why?
  4. America´s father, well... I wish he wasn't dead, so he could walk her in the wedding. And that reminds me about that suspicious talk he had with Maxon the day they met. (What had they said each other, I want to know but this is something selfish from me).
  5. Anne, a very pity she die in the last minute.
  6. Lucy, Does she was mad at America because of Aspen-boyfriend-thing? That made her retire from service in the palace o was just that she got tired of the attacks?
  7. America discover the symbol of the rebels from North, The North Star, I think Maxon should have known this too. As he is described in the serie he is a smart guy, so why keeping this from him?
  8. Kota should have been hung up for his behavoir. Big brothers should never act like that (If your a big brother that is not an accident, God let your born first becuase He trust you to take care of some of His children and to give a good example its part of our tasks)
  9. Queen Amberly... I will wait patiently for the prequel: The Queen.

So Kiera, if you get to read this, I respect you and I am grateful I have chance to read The Selection Series.

As I repeat this is my personal opinion of the book. I liked a lot. 


Kisses

See you next time!!!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read... let me know what you think about.